Sunday, May 11, 2008

Special day for special women

For all the Mom's out there, especially my own, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! With all the hustle and bustle we have in our lives it is so nice to stop and pause to thank these incredible women. I am just as guilty as the rest of us for not telling our moms how much they mean to us, however take time today to let them know!

Thank you Mom for being an incredibly strong woman. Strong in love, in faith and in family! It took me a long time to realize that you are always right and I'm glad I figured it out sooner than way later! You are such an inspiration and I wish you a day of peace and relaxation! I love you. love, me xoxo

(While I was out walking around the Traverse City State Hospital grounds yesterday thinking about how special of a weekend this is for our family and many others I took this picture. Thanks Mom for teaching me to find beauty and wonder in the most unique places!)



No comments: