Friday, May 30, 2008

Caught red handed!

Okay, I am going a little personal here but I thought you all would appreciate it. And, I didn't even plan this with Tom Cruise's 25th Anniversary edition.

Lately while I have been working (from home in my "home office", aka. my kitchen) I've had the stereo on. Normally when I work I enjoy quite but we have construction on three of the four sides of our house and the sounds of saws, hammers and heavy equipment can be slightly distracting. Thus came the stereo.

Well last night I took my love of music to the next level, hehe. I was making dinner before Kyle came home and had my computer speakers turned way up to some totally girly music- Janet is a hero (Mel and Tina can attest!) helping me wind down from all the e-mails. Anyways, to make a long an embarrassing story short I was dancing around our kitchen like a five year old. Singing loud, using my tongs as a microphone and the kitchen towel as a prop. As I was twirling, yes you heard me right, twirling, I caught him out of the corner of my eye. The irrigation guy at our new neighbors home saw me. I saw him. We made eye contact and I just started laughing!

At this point I couldn't pretend it didn't happen so I just turned up the music louder and kept on going! One quick note... I was wearing more than just a button up and briefs!

No comments: