Friday, February 22, 2008

Go west young man, haven't you been told...

...Colorado has the best snow in North America! Yes my friends Kyle and I are leaving town this coming weekend for cleaner air, bigger skies and hundreds of inches of perfect powder! Not only are we totally excited to hit the slopes but we are traveling with two dear friends Chris and Christina Mazzola... I hope I see more of her alter-ego "Tina" over the week! And to top it off, like a cherry on top, we'll visit with a few of our other best friends in Denver- Melissa and Nick (the newly engaged couple) and Karla, aka: Charla, from Austin, Texas.

This is me, Kyle, Chris and Tina (yep, she was there!) in downtown Traverse City at Amical this past Christmas.

Just picture this same crowd huddled around a small bistro table at the base of a 14,000 ft mountain draped in the Rockies' sun sipping some fine CO Avery beer! Can you vision it? Me too!! Maybe I'll post from Colorado but no promises. If the snow's that great we may never come home!

No comments: