Saturday, February 9, 2008

22 pounds of meat



As a newlywed I am learning new things all the time about my husband, as I am sure he would say the same thing about me. My routine phone call home to him after work on Thursday was a learning experience unlike any other. Attention all Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, vacuum and knife salesman... MU HUSBAND WILL BY ANYTHING IF YOU COME TO HIM! Apparently our neighbors buy meat from a company similar to Omaha Steaks. After the salesman visited their house he decided to swing through the rest of the neighborhood and to try and sell the rest of his meat. His first stop... our house. After a brief exchange my push-over of a husband Kyle bought $144 worth of meat! This also equates to 22 lbs of beef! Granted he did get a good deal and he saved gas money by not driving to the store but now our freezer looks like a meat locker.

Moral of the story: Wives, never leave your red-meat deprived husband home along with a check book!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

This is a good segway into the next picture...