Monday, September 22, 2008

Murphy's Manic Monday's

It's that time again folks... it's Murphy's Manic Monday! Since last week I've stepped up and taken oodles of pictures of Murph and his crazy adventures. Aside from watching his belly expand and his legs grow like bean polls, Murphy has reached some pretty significant milestones and given a new meaning to "adventurous."

Within the past two and a half weeks we've only had one accident to pick up (knock on wood Alicia). We've been training Murphy by taking him outside often and rewarding for every "deposit" he leaves behind. For a good week and a half now he has been letting us know when it is time to go- he he! He'll sit by the sliding glass door until we notice him or give us a little bark.

Last week he had just woken up, walked to the door and just sat there. No movement, no whimper, no bark or growl. So I called him over and he just sat in front of me... makes you melt huh!


So I let him outside and took the camera hoping something fun would happen and it did! Apparently we were playing hide-and-go-seek!


After our game he walked to the side of the house in the shade and plopped down again. Now this little guy is no amateur. Since day 1 at his new home he's had a camera in his face and he is beginning to enjoy posing for the camera. But this day he upped the ante! Is there an "America's Top Puppy" show?!?


This weekend was pretty low key so when I was hustling and bustling around the house this morning Murphy was a little taken aback. Normally I do laundry in the evenings when clothes have been worn for the day and I can squeeze in that last pair of jeans. However today I wanted to wash rugs and clothes so I started early. Inspector Murph here, or Agent Snoop as I like to call him, loves to sneak into the closet, grab the socks or shirt and then parade it around the living room like the king of England. To discourage this action we shut the door to the closet and for the most part no problem.

So today, as I was shifting laundry from the dryer to the folding area and the washer to the dryer Murphy got REALLY adventurous and sneaky. He thought he grab something, and he did... all for a used dryer sheet!


And this was for a sock that was left behind!


How did he get in the dryer you ask? Well, he had a little boost but it was all in good fun!! We'll have to wait and see what is in store for Murphy this week but I would guess it would be nothing short of amazing!! I couldn't resist just one last picture of the little guy!!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! How adorable!!! I love the picture of him laying flat in the grass. I wish my dog was a puppy again :)