Monday, September 8, 2008

Murphy's Manic Monday's

I love the 80's! So in true 80's child fashion, Murphy's weekly blog is inspired by his not-so-calm demeanor at 7:00 in the morning and a great 80's girl band, The Bangles.

I made a promise to blog about him every week so here we go! Welcome to MurphyLand!!

Last week I caught this picture of our little guy just waking up. The look on his face is priceless, "come on mom, are you taking another picture?"


For a brief instant last night we had a rainbow after a quick shower. There wasn't an end to the rainbow but if there would have been I think we could have seen the pot of gold.


Kyle was outside checking some mortar he set yesterday and the little mountain lion decided to attack his hat while scaling the rock ledge. I must say Murph has good taste- get that Spartan!


After rock climbing he decided to take a break for a minute and he let me get really close with a camera. Normally when I get this close he jumps up to play tug with my camera strap. You can really see how much he's growing compared to when he first came home.


Shortly after his little portrait session he went nuts and decided to pounce on Kyle. Murph may look little but he's quite fast- watch out for those fingers!!


We have lots of day lilies around the house and for some reason Murphy loves the flowers and the seed pods that are left after they bloom. He'll sneak up real quite and then jump on them. We've lost a few blossoms but this little Simba thinks he's the king of the garden jungle!


I thought the garden ambush was cute but Kyle not so much. Poor Murphy got in trouble.


... stay tuned for more of Murphy's Manic Monday's!!

No comments: