Friday, September 19, 2008

The MacBeth Collection

You all remember Melissa and the fabulous wedding she just celebrated right? (And I promise- I will post pictures from Jen once she get's them done but we must be patient!) Because she is so sweet and such a great friend she passed along a great "thank you" gift that I must share with you all. Now I cannot take credit for her find however I will definitely be shopping here now that I know about them.

Ladies and gentlemen (gentlemen being my husband and dad), allow myself to introduce The MacBeth Collection. When I am at an event I always carry my details on a clip board along with various other things. One of them being my Blackberry and the other a rubber band. You see I use the rubber band to hold the phone to the clipboard allowing me to still flip through my sheets and use my Berry at the same time. Well my old clip board was your standard size and totally boring (clear acrylic). But take a look at the one Melissa got for me... it's Alicia size and it's beautiful!!



Then to go along with the oh-so-fabulous clip board came two sizes of customized notepads complete with "A Day in May" monogramming. I am saving this pretty notes for meetings with potential clients. And I have to hide them for fear they will be used for grocery lists or reminders!

On the site they have a ton of great chic products that can be customized. Check out this cute utensil silhouette tote...

For a bbq, beach party, or tailgate this is great to haul all your goodies in style without having to separate the forks from the knives. For a dinner party dress up the tote with a large silk ribbon bow and some large hydrangea blooms for a stylish and modern centerpiece.

Perhaps my favorite thing about TMC are their amazing design collections. I am a huge pattern and graphic junkie and their designs are bold, feminine, sophisticated and whimsical all at the same time. Here are a few samples but if you want to check out the entire collection click here.



So if you are looking for a fun gift idea, a treat for yourself or some good old fashioned eye candy, check out The MacBeth Collection and indulge! Thank you Mel for the fabulous find and your thoughfullness- love yah!

No comments: