Friday, August 8, 2008

Quite the woman

Earlier this year, as ADIM was still finding it's breath I was introduced to a remarkable event planner by the name of Jodi Bos. Jodi owns In Any Event and is an extremely talented designer and special events planner through out the Grand Rapids area. (Please visit her site to see the amazing events she has done in the past!)

We both have a mutual friend, Jen Kroll, who helped introduce the two of us and our first conversation I wanted to thank Jodi for some great words of encouragement and guidance in getting ADIM off the ground. There is always a little controversy when there is a "new kid on the block" and Jodi was so great in offering her advice as a mentor and a friend. As I told Jodi, and everyone else, ADIM officially started (I mean getting paid for what I do instead of just doing it!) when God opened one door in our lives and closed another.

This past year has been one of the most rewarding, yet challenging times in my life. So thank you to Jen for introducing us and thanks again to Jodi for her amazing talents and growing friendship- I hope you see you ladies soon!

Jodi Bos of In Any Event, photo by Jen Kroll of Jen Kroll Photography




No comments: