Thursday, August 7, 2008

My favorite DIY Store

Quite possibly my favorite DIY website and store ever is Paper Source. Not only do they have the greatest selection of affordable paper products but they offer beautiful letterpress (my personal favorite), great gift ideas and everything you could possibly need for creating a one of a kind event!

I stumbled upon them a couple years ago when I began to plan our wedding. I never knew I had such a love for paper and stationary until I started searching for the perfect wedding invitation. Unfortunately there is no PS store in Michigan but their headquarters is conveniently located in Chicago... their store on Chicago Avenue is a must go to for paper lovers a like.

For a great way to jazz up your paper products check out their adorable rubber stamp collection. They have a stamp for every occasion. For a great gift/card pick up a PS stamp, Colorbok ink, embossing powder and PS paper* and let your creativity run wild!

* You can find all those supplies and more at www.paper-source.com

This was our rehearsal dinner invite that was created exclusively with Paper Source products and the design talents of yours truly!



No comments: