Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Nichols-Howe Wedding

On August 23rd I had the pleasure of assisting Laura Nichols and Michael Howe with the final details of their wedding. Laura and I began working together back in July to help with some design and planning concepts and I think they all turned out smashingly! Here are just a couple photos of the day. When I have more from the photographer I'll post them!

Congratulations Laura and Mike! You were both great to work with and I wish you all the best!

Since the bride is from Traverse City, chocolate covered cherries were the perfect wedding favor.


One of her two styles of centerpieces from Flowers by Marla Courtney Woods.


The second centerpiece- simply elegant with the painted granite rocks from Whitefish Point on Lake Superior.


And the cake, picture perfect by the window.


Reception: The Homestead Resort, Glen Arbor
Flowers: Flowers by Marla Courtney Woods
Entertainment: Mac Daddy
Cake: Robin Smith

No comments: