Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Spring or Summer

I'm not sure what the weather has been like for you all but up here we've gone straight from winter to summer! Yesterday I put on my swim suit top and a pair of shorts, grabbed a great book and read outside for a half and hour in the 73 degree sunshine. It was heavenly!

Unlike many Northern Michigan residents Kyle and I enjoy the snow and winter activities or lack of activities. But sometime in February or March when the snow just keeps coming and you haven't seen the sun in, well, I don't know, seven days... you get a little itch for that "big ball of burning gas billions of miles away."

So here's to some warmer weather, blue skies and green grass! And whether we have a Spring or go straight to Summer, this Traverse City-ian is thrilled about it!

No comments: