Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Recap I

I'm not sure about you all but Christmas totally blindsided me this year... it could be that we had one less week between Thanksgiving and Christmas or it could have been the insanely busy time of year! Nonetheless I still managed to get all the shopping, baking and decorating done just in the nick of time.

Christmas is my favorite time of year. I love spending time with family and friends playing games, eating great food and celebrating the true meaning of the season together. Here are some pictures, in no particular order, of our laughs and thanksgivings this year!

For outdoor decorations this year we kept things clean, simple and nostalgic. I wanted one tree lit with my parents old C9 lights from our childhood home. It was a great effect pulling into the drive and looking out our patio!


Tina and the girls came over to bake biscotti (our first attempt) and watch Sex in the City. Our gingerbread biscotti was amazing, despite it's appearance!


While we were baking Murphy and his girlfriend Lola were playing in the snow. Murphy likes to bury himself and play hide-and-go-seek!


Santa and her elf on Christmas Eve- we just put out all the presents under the tree!


Ta dah!

No comments: