Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Recap III

As I mentioned earlier, the day after Christmas we headed down to Indiana to celebrate with Papa and Aunt Sue. After a long but comfortable ride 6 hours south of home we made it safely to Muncie, Indiana just in time for dinner and one more Christmas.

On Saturday it was nearly 70 degrees! I cannot tell you how amazing it was to walk around barefoot in jeans and a t-shirt. I love four seasons and I love living in Northern Michigan. But, if we had 3 months of winter I would be okay with that too! On Sunday we went to round up the remnants of the Christmas sales- just wait till next Christmas when you see the amazing wrapping paper I got for $0.75 a roll, finished some projects around Papa's house and made Nana's famous German Filled cookies. Come Monday morning we each had our coffee, packed the truck and headed home.

This time Kyle played Santa and Murphy was the elf!


Dad and Murphy.


Somehow Andrew still hasn't "grown up." The only difference between this picture and a similar one taken over 15 years ago is that the size of the cars have grown proportionately with him!


Aunt Sue bought a Wii!! After I kicked Kyle's butt boxing Aunt Sue kicked Dads!


We thought we'd teach Papa how to bowl. He came in second (to me which is unheard of) with a 135.


Pure bliss.


Again, we hope that everyone had a very Merry Christmas filled with family and lots of love!

No comments: