Saturday, January 3, 2009

Christmas Recap II

On Christmas Day we left the house pretty early to get to Boyne in time to celebrate with Kyle's family. My list of to-bring items were packed and Murphy was ready to go to Grandma and Grandpa's to play reindeer games... or so I thought. It was then that I committed an Alicia-crime. I forgot my camera!! If Kyle's sister sends us pictures of us in Boyne I will post them but for now just imagine us opening presents, eating lots of food and digesting with a leisurely game of ice hockey. Yep, you read that right, ice hockey!

After Boyne we packed up and headed back home to my parents for another Christmas and more great food. I love honey glazed ham! Since Dad has just as many cameras as I do (well almost) I was able to use his camera to take some pictures, enjoy!

Something funky was going on with the camera but that's Kyle waiting to open presents!


Cayman was pouting. He gets very jealous if I don't show him enough attention while Murph is over... how could I not pay attention to him? Look how cute he is!


All the stockings hung in a row by the chimney with care.


Hudson is dressed as a present!


And he also wants to help Mom unwrap hers! Yep, the dogs all unwrap all their own gifts!!


Dad's new hat= J.Crew mailer.


This sums up the evening. Andrew in his tall wool socks, shorts, t-shirt sipping a glass of wine before dinner. Gosh I love my family!

No comments: