Sunday, January 6, 2008

Here goes nothin'

Happy New Year! As part of my Resolution for this year I've started a blog:

For whom am I blogging? Myself, family, friends and the anyone else who may be reading.
About what? I've yet to pin point A Day in May's context however I hope it's filled with everything that makes me happy and inspired, just like it's name!
Where am I blogging from? The 45th parallel
.
Why blog? Because it sounded like a good idea and why not!

Since I missed the hurrah of the New Year and the joyous postings of Christmas here are some of my favorite pictures from this holiday season!

Family Photo at our house on Christmas Eve
From left to right: Aunt Shawn, Uncle Paul, Gabe, Dad (Steve), me (Alicia), Kyle (hubby), Mom (Gail), and Andrew (little brother); missing Cayman & Hudson our furry family members.



The greatest stocking stuffer ever... you CAN regift office party White Elephant gifts, this is the best one ever!



After unwrapping his new bone Cayman was so nervous that someone was going to try and steal it that he waiting by the sliding door for someone to let him out to devour his gift in peace!



Kyle (my wonderful husband) was very excited about all the tools he got for Christmas but was worried that he didn't have a tool box big enough for them until this arrived...



Our First Christmas Tree



It wouldn't be right if there wasn't a bunch of cherries on the tree!



My budget-saver mantel decorations: snowflake garland from the Martha Stewart Collection at Macy's, 1" wide satin ribbon from JoAnn Fabrics to attach Christmas cards too, gallery frames (we got as wedding gifts from Pottery Barn displaying vintage Christmas cards found on the web.



Dancing Christmas lights



The first sunset we could see in 2008... it was snowing the other days!



Happy New Year everyone and here's to a great 2008!

No comments: