Friday, April 3, 2009

I've got to get back...

to My City by the bay-ay-ay, ohhhh ohhhhh ohh ohh ohh.

After a fabulous day in Napa and some great dinner in Russian Hill we hit the streets pounding to check out San Fran.

We started at the Old Ferry Building where they have the most amazing market!

The Port of San Francisco!


Christina trying her hand at a very fresh oyster. She said, "I love horsey sauce" before she ate the oyster. After, when the flames were shooting out her nostrils she said "that was a little hot!"


Here I am taking one, so yummy but wow- it burned my nose hairs off!


And of course we made Jenna take one :)


After the market we walked along the Embarcadero to Fisherman's warf.


Then headed to Ghirardelli Square for some yummy hot chocolate- it was a little chilly that day.


What would a trip to San Fran be without a Trolly ride?


Here's Tina and Ali- hang on!!


Linds and I trying not to slide onto the other passengers!


The trolley took us to Chinatown where we actually found and ate at a restaurant Laura's parents recommended. This cute little statue greeted us!

No comments: