Friday, March 27, 2009

I'm going, going...

back, back to Cali, Cali...

Ah yes, there is nothing sweeter than the sunshine in Napa Valley with your girlfriends :) A few weeks ago nine of us traveled to San Francisco and Napa Valley to celebrate Lewy's bachelorette-hood, Ms. Lindsey Wutrzel for the rest of you.

We had an absolutely wonderful time and got to take in the sights along the way. On Thursday myself, Christina and Laura all met in The City and saw the sights with my Uncle Greg (a resident for 30 years). After learning that him and Bruce in what the Realtors call "the hot Valencia corredor" we took off and saw the sights...

We first headed to check out an awesome overlook of San Fran...

Next we headed to Golden Gate Park & The Pacific Ocean. I love this picture of Laura :)


Here we are at the Golden Gate bridge, we're huge!! Christina is hanging from the bridge, watch out!


Laura is so tall she can touch the top!


Here I am... I'm so strong that I can hold the bridge up!


Next we headed to the Precidio (an old army base that is used as a National Trust with Lucas Film making their home base there) and Lombard Street- the curviest street in the world. Here is Uncle Greg and I posing for a snapshot!


After our city tour we headed back to Greg & Bruce's to settle in and check out their neighborhood and meet with a new ADIM client Lindsay Gardner (what an awesome woman!). Before turning in we ate great tapas down the road and enjoyed the local wines and sangria. In the morning we met up with the rest of the ladies at the Marriott and took a limo (courtsey of Dr. Wurtzel) to Napa Valley via Pete! (When I say "Napa" it's not like refering to Burger King kids. I'm saying "Napa" like you would said Ferragamo or Yves St. Laurent... yes friends, it doesn't get much better than Napa!)

No comments: