Saturday, October 3, 2009

BIG SCAM HITS HOME

Hi everyone! My personal email account was hacked into this morning sending messages to my ENTIRE contact list (anyone who ever emailed me), dumping my contacts and hacking in to Facebook and Blogger. PLEASE do not wire any money to Western Union!

Kyle and I are not in London and we are fine. We were told by authorities that this is happening EVERYWHERE! To learn from our unfortunate episode make sure your passwords are all different and that you check them for security strength. We do not know how they hacked into my account but I believe that Blogger was used to include Kyle's and Murphy's name (yep they got the dog too!). There is nothing you can do to protect yourself except for being careful with sharing your password information through all the sites you use.

If your Facebook is hacked visit their "Privacy" link and scroll to Security and follow the prompts. If Google is hacked fill out the "Reclaim Account info."

Want to know the hacker's phone number? +2348089127656. Thanks Google :)

Dear Nigerian Hacker Jerks,

I wish that you did not live in such a poverty stricken area and stealing money from strangers is deemed unacceptable in your social circle. I happen to have friends from Nigeria who are wonderful people who made something of themselves other than just low life's who wreck havoc on others. Stay away from my accounts and my family.

Alicia "Don't Mess with Me" Caldecott

No comments: