Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Sneak peak

Before I begin to brag about my amazing 2009 clients I need to thank all of my fabulous clients for 2008! Thank you for all your support and love- you were all a dream to work with and for. I don't think ADIM would be where it is today without each and every one of you all. Thanks Cam & Caitlin, Paul & Kristi, Laura & Mike, Melissa & Nick, Mikki & Jason and Brenna & Jon!

With one season coming to an end the 2009 season has been in full force for quite some time. Here is a sneak preview from a couple of the weddings in progress... I can't reveal too much, afterall I have to have some tricks left up my sleeves!

Enjoy!

This is Jessica and Andrew's save-the-date we designed with the beautiful image provided by the incredibly talented Jen Kroll.


For those that know me I am ga-ga over details, beautiful papers and designs. So, when one of my best friend's Kristin asked me to plan her wedding to her beau Phil I was honored and SO EXCITED. Now this is an ultra sneak peak since this is a preview of their wedding invite however I thought the design came out beautiful. I love the formal yet playful script with the one-of-a-kind monogram!

No comments: