Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Photo shoot

Last week I had the pleasure of taking engagement photos for my dear friends Lindsey and Nick who are getting married next June. We had an absolutely gorgeous day- unfortunately all the light was a bit of a challenge but the editing came out nice. I am still working out the kinks in the camera, I am not used to shooting living subjects! Here is a snapshot of some of my favorite shots. Thanks Nick for putting up with Linds and I and thanks to the both of you for letting me snap these important pictures!

For the waterfront pictures we had to compete with the Blue Angels who were in town for the National Cherry Festival.


I really liked the vintage look that I was able to create during editing, very soft and romantic. (Nick could kill me for saying that!)


A goofy shot at the State Hospital- the only crazies were these two!


All the elements were in our favor here... Linds didn't even smile, stern face!


Urban shot in Traverse City. Who knew!


Down by the waterfront on the Boardman River.


Walking through Brys Estate on Old Mission Peninsula.


My favorite portrait shot. These two are going to have the cutest kids!

No comments: